ScanMyDoc QR reader

Jayne
Hello,

I've been using Scan My Doc for a QR reader for some time. I would like to install it on a few more IOS devices, and I can't find it in the app store. Can you help?

Re: ScanMyDoc QR reader

guilaurier
Administrator
Hi Jayne,

Unfortunately, our QR reader ScanMyDoc is no longer available in the app store since we don't offer support for it anymore. However, there are other QR readers that work well with TagMyDoc tags as well as other QR codes. We suggest you download other apps such as QR scanner, QR code Reader and Scanner, I-nigma QR code or any other app that fits you best.